Exterior Painters in Gilbert & Phoenix AZ
Professional Exterior Painting Services
Maintaining the exterior of a house or office is very important and also hard no matter how big or small it is. It’s the first thing people so keeping it presentable should be a priority. Using good quality paint and protection is useful against external factors such as the weather which affects the appearance of a house’s exterior.
Gilbert’s Painting is proud to offer you professional exterior painting services which will definitely boost the appearance of your home. Our team works professionally and efficiently, giving you results which you definitely deserve.
Types of Exterior
At Gilbert’s Painting, we offer different types of exterior painting services depending on what your house or office needs the most. Using great quality paints, here are the exterior services that we currently offer:
Our services ensure that you have long-lasting results so that you’ll be able to save money by reducing constant repairs and retouches.
Professional Exterior House Painting Services
They say that first impressions last and that also applies to how people see your house for the first time. If you are looking for a professional, licensed contractor, Gilbert’s Painting is the best choice you have.
How Much Does It Cost To Paint A House Exterior?
The cost of painting a house’s exterior depends on several factors such as:
Painting a single-story house costs between $1,000-$3,000 depending on the square footage of your home.
Exterior House Painting Cost
Most people see their homes as an important investment so they want it to be taken care regularly. Of course, maintaining a house comes with a price but it’s worth it in the long run. At Gilbert’s Painting, we offer free estimates for your exterior house painting. Call us at 480-495-1675 or leave a us message by requesting a quote.
How Much Does It Cost To Paint A House Exterior?
A two-story house costs more since it’s larger. Generally, the cost of painting ranges from $3,000-$4,000 depending on the total square footage.
Exterior House Painting Colors
Choosing colors when painting a house’s exterior is important in order to catch the attention of potential buyers or neighbors. Gilbert’s Painting only uses the highest quality brands of paint for exterior house painting services. We also use top quality protective coatings to make paints last long.
What Is The Most Popular Color For A House Exterior?
At Gilbert’s Painting, we can recommend color combinations that will look good on your house’s exterior. You can also input your own ideas and we’ll work through it. The most popular color people choose for their homes is white since it’s the safest.
Here are the other popular colors which people use:
What Is The Best Finish For Exterior House Paint?
Paint colors are not the only things that you need to consider when getting an exterior house painting. Knowing what kind of paint finish to use is an essential part to get a better result. There are different kinds of finishes and each one has its own unique benefits. These are five of the most common paint finishes which are used for home exteriors:
- Flat. This is the most common finish but it has been less used now because it is porous and prone to fading and mildew. However, this finish is great for older houses because it hides imperfections due to its lack of shine. Flat paint finish is great for homes with wooden sidings.
- Eggshell. This is the most popular finish because it is more durable and is a perfect balance between shiny and dull. It also works on different types of sidings.
- Satin. Another popular finish is satin because it provides a nice sheen and ideal for exterior trim areas. It is easy to maintain with regular power washing.
- Semi-Gloss. This finish offers a visible shine to any exterior. It’s easier to clean than satin and it is weather-resistant. However, semi-gloss is not recommended when concealing cracks and other imperfections.
- High-Gloss. This is the easiest paint finish to clean because of its high durability. However, using this as an overall finish for your home exterior is not recommended since it will make your home look like plastic. It is best to use this in details such as trims, window frames, or railings.
Power Washing Services
Gilbert’s Painting offers power washing services for house exteriors. Before painting, a power wash is needed in order to remove dirt, mold, and mildew. This service can be done on the following surfaces:
Should You Power Wash Your House?
A house’s exterior is exposed to all kinds of weather, making it susceptible to fading, dirt, mold, and grime. It is highly recommended that you power wash your house especially if you are planning to have it repainted. New paint can be easily absorbed in a power washed exterior because it has been cleaned thoroughly.
Staining and Finishing Services
We also offer staining and finishing services for decks, patios, fences, and archways. These are all exposed to damage and will need to be taken care of properly in order to increase the value of your home.