Definition: Failure of the paint to resist absorption of dirt and stains.
* Application of paint to unprimed surfaces causes poor stain resistance
* Use of low-quality paints causes painting poor stain resistance
Painting Poor Stain Resistance Solutions:
* Prime new surfaces before applying the topcoat.
* Use a high-quality paint that contains more binder to help prevent stains from penetrating the painted surface.
* Consider using paint with higher gloss or sheen in high-traffic areas to prevent Painting, Poor Stain Resistance.
For More Information: Painting Poor Stain Resistance